Health Naturally with Nutrition, Chiropractic, & Wellness by Dr. Ken Schramm DC
WE HAVE MOVED!!
We are now at:
Pond View Wellness Ranch
1800 Tejas Trail
(mailing P. O. Box 145)
Blanco, TX 78606
For questions or orders please contact at (830) 833-0889.
commitment to your health and safety has been our #1 priority. We stay
up to date on any new rulings or guidance issued from the CDC (Centers
for Disease Control), OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Admin.), and
the TBCE (Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners).
Health Naturally - an Alternative to Drugs and Surgery
Dr. Ken Schramm is a licensed Chiropractic physician with over 30 years experience in Health Naturally, Nutrition, and Wellness. Using techniques such as Applied Kinesiology, Quantum Neurology, Laser, and Zero Point Field Energy, he treats the whole person - the alternative to drugs and surgery.
Doesn't it make more sense to bring the whole body into balance and ask the body what it needs instead of chasing symptoms and diseases?
Why is there a symptom? Because the body is trying to tell us it needs help. Do we cover it up with a drug and continue on with our hectic, stressful lifestyle, or do we find out what the body needs?
Why was the disease allowed to manifest anyway? Because the body was out of balance with its surroundings - environment,
physical balance, nutritional needs, emotional/spiritual
well being, etc. There is a variety of treatments, techniques,
and diagnostic methods used.
Below are some of the many alternative techniques available through Dr. Schramm, along with links for new patients, fees and payment policies, Dr. Schramm's biography, and how to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Dr. Ken Schramm DC
- Dr. Ken Schramm is a licensed chiropractic kinesiologist specializing in Quantum Neurology and Nutrition, and has been in private practice since 1977.
- New Patients
- We want our new patients to be prepared for their first visit, so here is some helpful information and forms.
- Fees and Payment Policy
- Here is a breakdown of our fees and payment policy.
- Contact Dr. Schramm's Office
- Contact Dr. Schramm's office to make or change your appointment.
- Please download the maps of Blanco and the surrounding area and the map of our location downtown for your convenience!
- Children's Nutrition
- Children's Nutrition is very important. To learn more about proper nutritional building blocks for your children, click on this link.
- Standard Process Nutritional Supplements
- Standard Process Nutritional Supplements are used to aid the body in balancing mineral ratios, ridding itself of toxins, and bringing the body into a more balanced overall state of health.
- Quantum Neurology
- Quantum Neurology Rehabilitation is a powerful system that can optimize your body's performance and healing and it is unique because its focus is on strengthening the Nervous System
- Applied Kinesiology
- Applied Kinesiology is functional neurology using manual muscle strength testing to measure the integrity of nerve function from tissues to brain and to organs.
- Blood Nutrition
- Blood Nutrition is an innovative look at nutritional strengths and weaknesses through individualized blood analysis.
- Cold Laser
- The Erchonia and GRT cold Lasers are used to aid in normalizing cell function, neurological function, and firing patterns.
- Ionic Foot Bath
- Ionic foot bath (foot detox) is used to aid the body in natural detoxification to restore the body's energy and balance by restoring the body's pH and electromagnetic energy.
- NET - Neuro Emotional Technique
- Neuro Emotional Technique or NET is a powerful intervention that can assess and alleviate the internal stressors that are creating barriers to health and success.
- See what Dr. Schramm has to say about blood sugar, high cholesterol, trouble sleeping, gout, and many other interesting health conditions..
- Food for Thought -The 3 Most Common Poisons and 3 Types of Vitamins
- The 3 most common poisons are refined foods, prescribed drugs, and synthetic vitamins. The 3 types of vitamins are synthetic, fractionated, and whole food concentrates.