Dear Patients and Visitors-IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION:
At this present time, we are only accepting non-symptomatic patients and visitors that have an appointment. If you do not have one, please call and we will be happy to screen you and set up an appointment to meet your needs.
If you are:
1. Exhibiting any presenting symptoms,
2. Been in recent contact with someone who might have the
virus or tested positive for the virus,
3. Have been traveling or been in contact with someone who
has been traveling,
PLEASE CALL FIRST TO DISCUSS A VISIT AND OPTIONS
Call or text Debbie at (956) 498-7633 (cell) or (830) 833-0889 for instructions on accessing care, placing orders, drop ships, appointments, etc.
Blanco County Emergency Management Recommendations:
You can help fight COVID-19 by doing the following:
* Clean your hands often. Wash frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water is not readily available. Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue away. Avoid touching your face.
* Maintain social distancing. Stay at least 6 feet away from other people, regardless if they are sick or not. Do not participate in social gatherings.
* Limit trips into the public to essential outings only.
* Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
* People who are ill should isolate themselves away from others and remain at home until they recover. If symptoms worsen, call your healthcare provider for guidance.
* If you have an emergency, explain your symptoms to the 911 operator so that you can receive the appropriate care needed.
* If you have questions regarding COVID-19, you should call 2-1-1 for more information.